Harvest Talent Incubator:
Full Stack Development
We’ve partnered with Neo to offer a free full stack developer bootcamp.
Up-skill and Standout
Jumpstart your career in tech and secure an interview with Neo.
Our Full Stack Development Talent Incubator is a 5-week self-paced program, including modern technologies like React, NodeJS, TypeScript, Apollo GraphQL and MongoDB. Interviews are based on successful completion of the program. Spaces are limited.
The Incubator Program:
Length: 5 weeks*
Cost: it’s FREE
Next cohort: March 21, 2022 - April 25, 2022
Core hours: self-paced according to your schedule*
Format: Online – assignments are fully built on experiential learning
Location: this online program is available to all applicants across Canada
Technologies included: React, NodeJS, TypeScript, Apollo GraphQL, MongoDB, Docker, MaterialUI, GIT, Yarn and Jest
Application deadline: Now Closed
Subscribe to our mailing list and stay up to date for the next cohort.
Who should apply?
Whether you’re a junior developer, senior developer or a recent graduate, with the foundational knowledge across various tech-stacks. This is a free educational program to help with the upskill and develop your tech stack at an accelerated pace, all designed to fit your schedule.
What you can expect:
- Learn the Technology Stack – used at Neo and fellow Harvest Builder portfolio companies.
- Fast-Track Your Tech-Stack – this accelerated course is completely self-paced and hand-on at a time that works best for you (even if it’s after work).
- Experiential Learning – all your assignments are based on real-life businesses scenarios happening in the world today.
- Accelerated Workstream – guiding you through the development process and technologies, with a code repository to build off of.
- Mentorship – you’ll be paired up with an experienced mentor from Neo or Harvest.
- Secure an Interview – complete the program successfully and get an interview with Neo or one of Harvest’s portfolio companies, along with a certificate to say you’ve completed the program.
- Industry presentations – learn about the ins and outs of working for a technology company.
- On-the-go Support – includes progress check-ins and access to Slack channels
- Exposure to Teams – across Harvest’s portfolio companies and meet the Chief Technology Officer/Co-Founder at Neo.